COMPANY PROGRAM – Women in Tech Edition
To all Tech Savvy Female Students,
This is your chance to start your journey as Real Life Entrepreneurs thanks to the INJAZ Company Program – Women in Tech Edition for 2018!
Now you can enter the world of entrepreneurship with INJAZ Lebanon and Master Card from inside the walls of your university's classroom. During the Company Program, your team turns into a real company as members organize themselves into management teams, select/develop their tech-related business idea, raise capital, prepare a business plan, market and sell their product or service.
The Company Program spans over a period of 4-5 months starting in February 2018 and ends with the national Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) to select the winner of the Best Company award. Winning team will then represent Lebanon and compete against 13 Arab Countries at the regional YEC organized by INJAZ Al-Arab.
- Work closely with an experienced mentor on turning your abstract idea into a successful reality. Each team will be assigned a mentor available to meet with you 2 hours per week throughout the full cycle.
- Get occasionally supported by professionals from Master Card with a relevant expertise to your needs
- Compete during the annual INJAZ Lebanon Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) over the Best Company Award for a chance to win a USD3,000 prize.
- Represent Lebanon at the INJAZ Al-Arab’s regional Young Entrepreneurs Competition against teams from 13 other Arab
- Only Female applicants are accepted.
- Applicants must be current university students.
- Applications should be submitted by team with a minimum of 2 members per team.
- Products and services need to be tech-based and have a technological component, with a focus on payment security & safety, payment processing, advisory, smart cities, payment solutions... Learn more.
Reach us on 01-493 74 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org