COMPANY PROGRAM – Women in Tech Edition
To all Tech Savvy Female Students,
This is your chance to start your journey as Real Life Entrepreneurs thanks to the INJAZ Company Program – Women in Tech Edition for 2018!
Now you can enter the world of entrepreneurship with INJAZ Lebanon and MasterCard from inside the walls of your university's classroom. During the Company Program, your team turns into a real company as members organize themselves into management teams, select/develop their tech-related business idea, raise capital, prepare a business plan, market and sell their product or service.
The Company Program spans over a period of 4-5 months starting in February 2018 and ends with the national Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) to select the winner of the Best Company award. Winning team will then represent Lebanon and compete against 13 Arab Countries at the regional YEC organized by INJAZ Al-Arab.
Be one of the 5 lucky teams to participate in the Company Program 2018 for a chance to win the Best Company award!
- Work closely with an experienced mentor on turning your abstract idea into a successful reality. Each team will be assigned a mentor available to meet with you 2 hours per week throughout the full cycle.
- Get occasionally supported by professionals from MasterCard with a relevant expertise to your needs.
- Compete during the annual INJAZ Lebanon Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) over the Best Company Award.
- Represent Lebanon at the INJAZ Al-Arab’s regional Young Entrepreneurs Competition and compete against teams from 13 Arab countries.
- Only Female applicants are accepted.
- Applicants must be current university students.
- Applications should be submitted by team with a minimum of 2 members per team.
- Products and services need to be tech-based or have a technological component.
Reach us on 01-493 740 or send your email to email@example.com
Brainstorm a problem or a challenge and find a corresponding idea/solution to resolve it.
Introduce company structure, departments, communication channels and identity. Finalize and decide on the product/service idea to pursue.
Assign team members to key roles and outline their job descriptions in the company. Shortlist the company name. Finalize Financial Planning and Sales Pitch.
Develop and design the company's chosen product/service. Develop, revise and finalize the company's marketing strategy.
Monitor, evaluate and plan ongoing production, marketing and sales of product/service. Assess and evaluate the company's performance. Critically reflect on, discuss and evaluate the INJAZ Company Program and the start-up process. Prepare for the INJAZ Young Entrepreneurs Competition!
As a leader of a team of students, I felt that we needed a transitional phase to transform our project from an idea that we have been talking about for while into a more structured business proposal that investors would take seriously. The INJAZ Company Program was not only a capacity-building program for the non-business oriented members of our team, but also an immersive experience, for all of us, in the startup life. […] I would definitely recommend Injaz Company Program for young entrepreneurs.
- Hussein Sleiman, INJAZ Lebanon Student
The INJAZ Company Program has been a great experience in our lives. It has helped shape my vision in career decision making. I've become more liable in abrupt decision making and time management. I've tasted the importance of teamwork and having the leadership/entrepreneurs mindset in both work and social life. All in all, participating in the INJAZ program helped me build different qualities and ethics for life.
- Tatiana Maria Matta, INJAZ Lebanon Student
Creating a company is an extremely challenging thing. Believing in your idea is key to facing the obstacles and challenges in your journey.
- Chaza Ayoub, INJAZ Lebanon Student
The Company Program's journey enriched our knowledge and skills, it organized our ideas in a systematic way enabling us to distinguish between the high level view we had (as engineers) and the details encountered throughout the entrepreneur's life. Moreover, the Company Program enabled us to know the logistical steps that we should follow, it also introduced us to the company structure and the corresponding tasks/responsibilities distribution.
- Haytham Dbouk, INJAZ Lebanon Student