At INJAZ Lebanon, our corporate volunteers bring real business to the classroom!
Want to help shape the future of youth? Like the idea of inspiring and leading young people to achieve things they never thought possible? Looking to share your experience and enthusiasm?
Then VOLUNTEER with us here at INJAZ Lebanon!
Inspire Lebanon’s youth to dream, get the most out of their education, and create a better future for themselves!
Over 60,000 youth from the ages of 10 to 24 have participated in our various programs since our foundation in 2001. This great achievement is in no small part thanks to the support and generosity of our 2,500 professional volunteers! They are the backbone of our organization. Without them, the work we do would not be possible.
From various local and international corporations throughout Lebanon, our community of volunteers has donated time, expertise, and energy to help INJAZ Lebanon foster the next generation of young professionals and entrepreneurs. Our trained volunteers help mentor and teach students the professional skills they will need in the real world.
So come join us in providing the support these kids need while, at the same time, enjoying the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. The excitement and satisfaction of transforming attitudes and helping young people open their eyes to the world of enterprise will keep you coming back for more!
Getting involved is simple!
just follow the steps below:
- Register by filling the Volunteer Application Form (VAF) on this page.
- Attend a general orientation session to select the program upon your area of interest, targeting a specific age group preference (10 to 24 years old).
- Receive the program kit from INJAZ.
- Follow a short training on program’s content (Volunteer’s guide, Students’ booklet, posters, cards, etc.) and facilitation skills.
- You are now ready to deliver the program!
- INJAZ team will assign you a classroom in a school based on your time and location preferences.
How do I become a volunteer?
To become an INJAZ volunteer, you simply need to bring your business experience and enthusiasm!
At INJAZ Lebanon we come together to teach the importance of workforce readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy. Our volunteers are either independent professionals interested in paying it forward or are part of our partnering companies. We believe that we can make a difference, and teach thousands of Lebanon's students that they can too. To volunteer with us, start by filling the Volunteer Application form on this page or email us at email@example.com.
What is my role as a volunteer?
As a volunteer, you lead, challenge and inspire students throughout Lebanon! Each semester you will share your experience and enthusiasm by visiting classrooms to teach one of our customized programs relating textbook topics to the workplace.
How much time will I have to give?
The amount of time you are able to commit depends on the program you choose to teach. We have a wide-range of inspiring courses ranging from entrepreneurship, to work-readiness, to financial literacy. Our volunteers usually commit an average of 2 to 5 hours over one to three weeks. Only the Company Program requires 12 sessions delivered over 3 to 4 months.
What training will I receive?
INJAZ Lebanon will welcome you in a general orientation. An overview of our programs will be presented so you can select the best one for you. You will then attend a specific program training workshop to familiarise yourself with the content and method of the course. A specific guidebook and other necessary material for the classroom will be provided, so that you are equipped for classroom delivery.
What benefits will I receive as a volunteer?
There are so many intrinsic benefits to volunteering, especially the instilled sense of building the future, of “giving back”. By becoming a volunteer at INJAZ Lebanon, you will also:
- Enhance your own skills while boosting the self-confidence and improve the capabilities of young people in Lebanon.
- Grow your network and recruitment potential by engaging with an emerging creative workforce.
- Develop and refine your communication, facilitation, and team management skills.
- Feel a sense of loyalty and pride in being part of a socially responsible entity.
- Experience the unique satisfaction that comes from using your own expertise and wisdom to help develop the next generation of Lebanon’s employees and entrepreneurs.
My participation in the More Than Money program gave me the opportunity to live one of HSBC's values: to connect with local communities. During this short period I was able to interact, educate and maybe influence the youth of my community.
- Mohamed Madhoun, Global Standards RBWM Country Lead at HSBC, INJAZ Volunteer
I was excited to deliver the program as much as students were excited to learn what it was all about. Trust me, I got surprised by many ideas and dreams that sounded like some promising entrepreneurial projects and initiatives.
- Camelia Baho, Customer Relationship Manager at Aramex, INJAZ Volunteer
Our INJAZ volunteers integrated their expertise with their honest opinions- as our friends, which helped us develop a professional and directed vision.
- Maya Makarem, INJAZ Student, 16 years old
Lebanon’s future is in the hands of its youth, and it is through our on-going partnership and collaboration with INJAZ Lebanon that we are striving to cultivate and support the next generation of business leaders and entrepreneurs that will strengthen the country’s economy.
- Elissar Farah Antonios, CEO of Citibank Lebanon, INJAZ Partner