SPROUT - Growing Green Entrepreneurs
The need for green and sustainable innovation is more clear than ever. It’s not just a trend or a “good thing to do”, and businesses are becoming more conscious in embracing green practices to become ready for a sustainable and efficient future.
Are you a team of passionate green entrepreneurs? Do you want to develop your idea and prototype further? Or maybe you’re not sure if you are “green” yet, but interested in growing your idea into a green business?
The Sprout program, in partnership with FNF, is looking for young teams, of 2 or more, to undergo a green entrepreneurship program and participate in a series of training sessions and study tours to learn from successfully-established green Lebanese entrepreneurs.
Whether you are into recycling, up-cycling, waste management, sustainable agriculture, construction material, alternative energy solutions… you name it. Whatever your idea or sector is and wherever you are in your early idea stage, join Sprout program now!REGISTER NOW
|In partnership with:|
Meet green business experts & entrepreneurs.
Benefit from in-person field study tours visits.
Network & get introduced to partners from the green ecosystem.
Receive one-to-one mentorship support.
Present your project in the final Green Demo Day.
Nominal Prototype Grants*
Four teams will receive between $500-$1000 as financial support to help you refine your prototype.
Sprout programme is for you to learn, grow, network and get ready to pitch in front of investors!
*There is no seed funding offered in SPROUT. However, around four teams will receive small grants range of $500-$1,000 to help them work towards their prototype in case needed. This will be decided during the program and selection will be made according to needs.
WHO, WHAT & WHEN
- Teams of 2 members or more.
- All participants must be aged between 18 and 28.
- Early stage business - Have already started working on your idea and developed a prototype.
- Should be based on a green business idea whatever the sector is.
- Willing to commit for 10 training days including 5 online workshops & 4 study tours across Lebanon & one in-person final event.
- Want to learn what gaps in your solution you need to address in order to grow your idea into a green business.
- Available in November for the training delivery & first week of December for the Green Demo Day.
By participating in the program, your team will need to commit to 10 days including:
- 5 online training sessions.
- 4 in-person ‘green visits’.
- 1 demo day in-person event.
- Deadline for applications: August 19, 2022.
- Screening & Acceptance: August 26, 2022.
- On-boarding & start of training: August to November 2022.
- Green Demo Day: November 2022.